Below you will find our return policy and information about any complains regarding the Dare to Wear Dutch products.
If you have any questions, you can of course contact us at our contact page.
Your right to return the products after your order (more information can be found in article 4 of our General Terms and Conditions):
- You may revoke the agreement you have entered into with Survival Dutch up to 14 days after the day you have received the (last) product.
- You have no right of withdrawal in case of:
- the delivery of products that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons which were unsealed after delivery;
- an Agreement for which the right of withdrawal is otherwise excluded on the basis of Section 6.5.2B of the Dutch Civil Code.
- If you would like to revoke the agreement we ask you to submit a request thereto by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the term of 14 days (as referred to in section 1) the products to be returned and their packaging should be handled with care. You may handle and inspect those products only to the extent required to establish the nature and characteristics of the products. As a basic principle, the products may only be handled and inspected compared to as it would be allowed in a physical shop.
- When you exercise your right of withdrawal, you should return the products to Survival Dutch undamaged and in their original state, including all delivered accessories and in their original packaging and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by Survival Dutch.
- The address where the products should be returned to is: paviljoensgracht 2, 2512 BP, Den Haag.
- You will send back the products not later than 14 days from the day on which you have communicated your decision to withdraw from the agreement.
- Any possible shipping costs associated with returning the products shall be for your account.
- We will reimburse all payments received from you, by using the same means of payment as you have used with your order, minus any diminished value, not later than 14 Days after your decision to withdraw, under the condition that Survival Dutch received back the product(s), or if you provide Survival Dutch with evidence of having sent back the product(s).
- If the right of withdrawal was invoked for a part of the agreement only (which means not all the products), then any delivery costs paid by you are in first instance not eligible for a refund.
- We will not reimburse any additional costs, if you have explicitly chosen for a delivery type other than the least expensive standard delivery we offer.
Complaint procedure (more information can be found in article 9 of our General Terms and Conditions):
- If you have complaints you must be submit those within reasonable time after discovery of the defects by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Complaints submitted to us will be answered within a period of 14 days after receipt. If a complaint or question requires additional handling time, we will provide you with a confirmation of receipt within the term of fourteen days, accompanied by an indication of when you can expect a more extensive answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, you can present your complaints to the complaints committee via the European ODR-platform.